Pages

Do Dolphins and Superheroes really go together?

After working hard and having to deal with my ex, I needed to get away, so first Warner Parque and now Valencia, which was a nice change of scenery and pace.

Valencia has had some wonderful structures built, which houses a science museum, 3D Cinema, Aquapark, Submarine Restaraunt, lots of aquatic areas for all sorts of fish and sealife.

The design is remarkable - but strangley to me at least the main building from the front resembled a storm troopers helmet (Star Wars) and from the rear a cyclones helmet (Battlestar Galactica) - did I watch too much TV as a kid!?!

There was a wonderful dolphin show (Sandra wanted to go) but sadly the photos came out badly, little light and wrong setting on camera :(
There was also a Superhero convention (I wanted to go) which was OK - but NO Superman!!!

Valencia 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment