Pages

I'm going slightly mad...

it finally happened, oh yeah! I'M SLIGHTLY MAD!!!!

Well that's what 3 weeks in Vaughan Town will do to you, so be warned! hehe

A physical and emotional 3 weeks; dealing with personalities and temperament's of participants and the staff issues in the hotel soon takes it's toll - and I think it has.


The week was excellent but I know it had took its toll on me, by the end I was feeling very tired and looking forward to a break.
The participants however put everything into the week, including all their freetime - which is great.


Again illness is striking, so seriously be warned guys!


The karaoke went down VERY well I'm please to say, as did the Queimada, hehe. Although I still am not a fan of the taste - but the ritual is cool.
The new sketches went down well too, which was nice, but I'm running out of material!? If you have any ideas forward them to me ;)



The guys and girls worked hard in their 1 to 1's and in the entertainment and group activities which helps the bonding experience enormously; well done guys!
It was also nice to see some familiar faces again, and I hope to see them and others again in the future.

Thought for the day: NEVER drink & drive folks!!!!!

Here are the photos of our time together

Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 90

0 comments:

Post a Comment