Pages

A Rice Krispie Bar and a Coffee

Hi everyone! I'm writing from yet another patio, only this one is at a Caribou Coffee. The sun is out, it's about 81 degrees, and I'm processing yet another amazing visit with an old friend. This vacation has exceeded all my expectations. You know how I said in my last blog that I was going to go back to my hotel to write? Yeah, well, I changed my plans (see my last ZenBagLady blog). I did something completely spontaneous and it turned out to be the perfect decision.

I've been eating well, sticking to my plan, and today I had a Rice Krispie bar and a coffee with half-and-half for lunch. And it was fabulous. Gooey, sticky, sweet...exactly the kind of vacation indulgence I was looking for. I don't feel guilty. Never even occurred to me to feel guilty. I feel, well, normal. And normal is good.

I just wanted to check in and let ya'll know I appreciate your well wishes and comments while I'm on the road. Makes me feel not so far away, you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment