Pages

Where do these weird dreams come from?

I'm taking a vacation day today. I slept in for quite a while this morning. Was doing some really bizarre dreaming--something about being at a party where many of my family were--who are dead. And the party was really a funeral for this guy who killed himself just so I would come to his funeral. And when I went to view the body, he says, "Thanking for coming," and then started to sit up. When some of the other funeral goers saw this, they grabbed him and laid him back down in his coffin. Weird. And then my family members turned the funeral into a Christmas gift exchange. And I felt bad because I didn't have any gifts for anyone--all the while thinking it was really weird and a little over the top to turn a funeral into a gift exchange. But I also was thinking that it would be just like them to do something like this because they were pretty selfish when they were alive, so why would anything change now? Anyway, that's what I get for sleeping in for so long.

I didn't workout this morning. I needed a break from everything. My body needed a rest as did my mind. Obviously from my dreaming. Just too weird.

Chance is outside barking at everything that moves.

I have a sinus thing going on. I may end up going to the walk in clinic. I hate that. I've been there more this year than the last five years combined.

OK. That's my post for the day. Enjoy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment