Pages

I Have in My Hand a Piece of Paper ...

... from a local estate agent. Even in these days of credit crunches and plummeting house prices we still get regular missives from different companies saying how they've just sold or let a neighbouring flat and if we are considering doing the same to call them. I was just about to throw it in the bin with all the others when I noticed something unusual about the address they had sent it to:



Apparently there was a coup overnight and I AM NOW LIVING IN NW2!!!

I guess it's OK to be fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan, but in territorial disputes closer to home Gordon Brown has appeased the fascists of Cricklewood.

We have recently had some Eastern European workmen in decorating our communal hallway. This must be the Polish Corridor they were after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment