Pages

Suggestions for the Blog Roll

I'm finally getting caught up on my favorite blog reading, and I've also discovered a few new ones that I really like, too.

First up, Muata Kamdibe. He was recently featured on FitNation over on CNN, same place I was back in February. His website, Mr. Low Body Fat's Blog, is very motivating, not to mention Muata is easy on the eyes ;)

Next, DietGirl. I was THRILLED when Shauna Reid posted a comment yesterday on our Refuse To Regain blog. Shauna is the author of "The Amazing Adventures of DietGirl!" and the blogger in charge at DietGirl. Shauna is a fabulously successful maintainer, plus she has a great sense of humor. She reminds me that I don't have to be so freaking serious about weight all the time.

Who are your must-read weight-loss or maintenance bloggers? Any informational websites you visit often? I'd love to expand my blog roll to include some of your favorites. As always, post a comment or send me an email.

Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment