Pages

Last Post for a Week

I woke up too early this morning. Now I'm already tired. I did a cardio workout today and skipped the weights. And I'm taking next week off. I really need to give my body a rest. I'll probably do a lot of walking next week, but no gym. Then when I do go back, maybe I'll see some results.


I'll be in Atlanta working, so I won't be just goofing off. I probably won't be blogging from there. So you won't hear from me until Thursday or so.

I got to go shopping yesterday and buy smaller clothes. I love it. But I still have a long way to go. And if it takes another year or so, that's OK. What else am I doing?

I hope I have a lot to report on once I get back. My life has been so routine lately, that I have little new to talk about. Work has been good. I'm excited about new opportunities. I'm getting the chance to move beyond "the same old thing." And it's a good thing.

I think I'm going to get a manicure tonight. And maybe a pedicure.

Well, I'm running dry. Until next week then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment