Pages

Super Sweat

Today was the second interval workout. It took me more than an hour to get through it. And I did almost all of it. I'll need to start a little a sooner—like maybe 10 minutes sooner.


Crush sighting again today. It was like: You're so hot, one, two, three, OMG, four, five, six, nice ass, seven, eight, nine. . . . God I love it when he comes to the gym. But somehow he sneaked out and I missed watching him walk away. Damn.

A couple of the other people in my program asked me what I was doing: "Are you doing some kind of high intensity workout?"

"Yeah, and you're next," I said.

"Oh no, not me. I don't want that kind of workout."

Maybe it was my blood red face that was discouraging them. Hmmm.

This weekend was OK. I spent Saturday with my girls. I love them so much. Yesterday I did laundry and cleaned the house. What a boring life I lead. I also caught up on the shows I had recorded on my DVR. Yeah, I know I should slow down.

OK. I do have a lot of work to do, so bye bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment