Pages

circular

Am I freaked out because I can feel a stitch or am I feeling a stitch because I am freaked out anxious about my CT next week and what it might reveal?

Inside my head is not a fun place to be, today.

These are the facts:

  • Scarring causes tightness which can make me feel a bit of a stitch.
  • I have been exercising hard and felt nothing.
  • But as I type this, I feel a dull ache.
  • I cannot tell if my liver is swollen because I a have too much belly fat (and lymphedema) and an inadequate sense of my own anatomy.
  • If I press really hard, the area where I think my liver is, hurts. But if you press hard enough on any part of the body, it hurts.
CT scan and blood tests on September 16, right before chemo. I will have the blood tests back on the same day but must wait a few days for the CT results.

Until then, deep breaths, lots of positive distractions and more exercise (if the rain ever lets up).

0 comments:

Post a Comment