Pages

Please help me raise funds for Water Partners International

Along the side of this page you will see a widget for Firstgiving. I am currently raising funds for Water Partners International and would appreciate any help you could give me. My goal is $1000.00 that will go to helping people who do not have clean water. Water is vital to our everyday survival, but with freshwater resources dwindling in many areas of the world due to waste, mismanagement, political upheaval, pollution, and climate change which is bringing on drought in many areas of the world it is becoming scarcer for more in the developing world. Please go to my sponsor page and with your heart give what you can to support a wonderful organization committed to bringing water to everyone who needs it.


My Sponsor Page








Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment