Pages

Hey Mom. How About Making Some Ice Cream?

OK. PETA wants Ben & Jerry's to make their ice cream out of mother's milk. How many lactating women do think will line up to be milked for that little project?

Anyway, I'm off for the next five days. And I'm going to relax and enjoy it. My 50th birthday is Sunday. As I have said before, I never thought I'd live to see this day. But I guess it ain't actually here yet, is it?

I'm not going to the gym today. I have my bum leg wrapped, and I'm going to rest it until Monday. I may do some yoga at home. I probably should do some yoga. But "rest" is the key word.

I need to have my car's safety inspection renewed. I'm not sure if I'll get around to that today or not. I wish I hadn't put it off until the end of the month. It's going to be hard to find a place that's not too busy to help me. But I got my driver's license ahead of time. So I guess I'm not totally pathetic.

I might have the girls on Sunday--that'll be a nice way to celebrate being 50. I still cannot believe that it's really here. Wow. I have been alive for 50 years. Remarkable. Half a century.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy lying around and doing nothing today. So later. . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment