Pages

Say Cheese

My dog was sick for a couple of days. I had to put flea stuff on him, and every time, it makes him sick. I got up yesterday morning, and he'd crapped all over the house. Nice. I figured, there's no way this day is going to get any better, so I took the day off.


I'm getting really bored at the gym with the lack of variety. If they don't get an aerobics class back in the morning soon, I will have to find another gym. WVU's Rec Center is right over the hill from my office. It would be more convenient. And they have classes in the morning.

I have arthritis in the knuckle of my index finger on my right hand. And it hurts.

I had to get my driver's license renewed. Why do they always wait until you have the goofiest expression on your face to take the photo? Now, I have to carry this God awful thing around with me for five years. It's like, "Look at the camera." Click. "Next."

And I'm like, "Hey, I wasn't ready." But it's too late. The license is already spitting out of the machine.

One thing I figured out, though. If you go to the DMV in the middle of the month rather than waiting until the end of the month, it goes a lot faster.

OK my finger is really hurting today. So that's all folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment