Pages

How do I get past a set point?

Well, I actually left the house today. So I guess that's one success. I went to the gym, I did 35 minutes on an elliptical and then I did some sit ups and used a medicine ball for a while. I am so bored with trying to figure out what to do by myself. And I have a hamstring injury. No I'm not going to quit. I've come too far for that. I just need to figure out how to get past a set point.

I've been at the same weight for a really long time now. I don't know how to get past it. I keep thinking there must be some secret out there that I don't know about. I guess I'll have to increase my exercise intensity and cut out eating too much. I know I'm eating way too much. I guess the first step is in admitting it. Fortunately I'm not eating a bunch of crap. I am overeating things that are good for me. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

My right index finger has a big bump in the first knuckle. I think it's related to arthritis, but it might be a bone spur. All I know is that I've wanted to take a hammer and smash it. I know that would only make things worse—but man sometimes it bugs me.

Not much else is going on. So until tomorrow. . . .

P.S. Has anyone heard of the Shangri La Diet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment