Pages

Celebration

I just returned from having a manicure and pedicure. And it was awesome. There's something about having a man give you a pedicure--sensual. He massaged my legs--from the knee down don't get too excited JD. Wow. If you have never had a spa pedicure--get one. I feel relaxed. I feel pretty. My legs feel soft and smooth.

Every once in a while I get a manicure and pedicure. What a wonderful gift to give yourself. If anyone ever wants to give me a gift, please make it a manicure and pedicure. Ahhhhhh.

In other good news, my niece's ex-husband is going to jail. That's where the bastard belongs. He is going to prison for raping his own mentally challenged cousin. I could go into great detail, but I won't. It would just piss me off and probably make you mad, too. But he's going to jail. He didn't get enough time if you ask me, but he's going to jail. And that makes him a convicted sexual predator. So he won't be able to in the in the lives of his kids, and he doesn't need to be around them anyway. There is suspicion that he molested his oldest daughter--but there's no proof. I said I wasn't going to talk about it, and here I go. Anyway, he's going to jail. Let the celebration begin.

OK. That's all I wanted to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment