Pages

No Internet, No Aerobics, No Diet

I had no frigging Internet all day yesterday. But Comcast has finally admitted that it "may be their fault." And they are coming today to fix it.

And there will be no early morning aerobics classes in August. Why? Because the fitness manager decided that not enough people were showing up. And why keep a class going when you can cut off your nose to spite your face? I think this has more to do with personal power than it does with an actual decision that it wasn't cost effective. True, many days I was the only one who showed up. But that wasn't the case everyday. So who are you really spiting?

I'm still having trouble with the eating. And my appointment with the nutritionist isn't until August 11. I just need to be accountable to somebody. Maybe I could enlist a friend. I'm thinking a high protein diet may be the way go. I always do best on it. But once I get started eating grain, it's all over. Then I can't stop.

OK. I have a lot to do before I leave today. So more tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment