Pages

It's the Surprises that Really Count

I woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. So now I feel overly tired. I'd love to take a nap.


I did the aerobics class this morning. At least there was one other person besides me today. I guess the instructors have gotten the word that they can't teach a class with just one person in it. At least I'm committed to my exercise. But it does make me sad that I'll find something else to do on days that I'm the only one who shows up.

I'm thinking of getting a manicure and pedicure tonight. I think that will make me feel better.

OK. I didn't do it.

Life is full of twists and turns and nothing ever turns out the way you plan. But then I guess if you could plan every minute of your life, it won't be worth living. It's the surprises that take your breath away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment