Pages

Keeping It Online

Geez. I don't even know where to start. I did something over the weekend that I can't talk about here. It was different and really not characteristic of me. Would I do it again? Maybe.


I've been trying to keep track of food. I've been keeping an online food journal through SparkPeople.com. It's a free service. Try it out. You can keep track of fitness and many other goals. There are blogs, message boards, and articles to help motivate you. And did I say it's free. I've seen other services like this one that you have to pay for. Anyway, I highly recommend it.

I'm still working out. Aerobics was canceled this morning. So I did 50 minutes on the elliptical and 26 minutes on the treadmill. I know. I'm fanatical.

I don't have much time to write today. I have a meeting in few minutes.I hope I have lots of stuff to say tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment