Pages

Day Starts out Fun, I Just Hope It Stays that Way

Today's aerobics class was a lot of fun. It was a mix of zumba and step. I really enjoyed it, and it was a nice break from the hardcore "training-for-the-Olympics" stuff we have been doing. The regular instructor must have the week off. She gets a break and so do we. Ahhhh.


I feel better today without the prednisone. No leg cramps. No overly bloated feeling. I really should've lost weight. I have been tracking everything I ate for more than seven days now. I should have lost a pound or two. And on Monday I weighed five less than I do right now. WTF. So I hope stopping the prednisone helps. I'd really like to get back to my old self.

I also stopped taking the soy isoflavones on the outside chance it could be affecting my thyroid. I'm still taking the resveratrol. I'm continuing the bio-identical hormones because they are really helping a lot of my menopausal symptoms. So we'll see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment