Pages

I'm Not Dying to Take Boot Camp

It's Thursday. I may take tomorrow off, but I'm not sure yet. I was feeling kind of run down, but after my workout I feel better. And I got to see my crush on the way out the door. That always makes me feel better, too. Tha thump. Tha thump. Too cute. Anyway, the day seems to be getting better.


I was thinking of taking a day off because my aches and pains had aches pains. But I feel better. I don't know what happened in the matter of a couple of hours, but hey.

Today, one of the ladies in my aerobics class was talking about the Boot Camp that they have at the gym. Apparently, this guy went home to take shower after the class, and had a heart attack and died. OK. That's all I needed to know. I won't be doing Boot Camp. And the aerobics instructor takes the class as well. She does not recommend it for people who are not already in superior condition. It's a lot of running—likes miles and miles of running. And that's great if that's what you want to do. But I think I'll pass. Anyway, if I'm out running around somewhere, I may miss seeing my crush. And that would be criminal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment