Pages

Is there a Doctor in the house?

This week all the Spaniards were Doctors, which I was a little apprehensive about given the profession. As it turned it out it was a great group of people and personalities.

It was good to see the formula working as it should. I have to say I think everyone gave 100% this week which helps enormously. I found myself getting quite tired though too, which is unusual, and on Thursday I had such a bad headache (no, alcohol wasn't the cause)!?

We got up to all sorts of things and the competitive edge came out like a Samurai sword when we played Scattergories, hehe (it didn't help I messed up the scores on the last round, oops) but I did learn that rust is a colour and houses do fly! So it was educational too.

The karaoke went very well and the party I thought may never end, and for some I dont think it did!! Dylan made his debut of the year and everyone seemed to like him which was nice, but then he let himself down by getting drunk at dinner time!

So I guess I'm looking forward to my next Doctors program, they have a lot to live up to!
Keep up the good work guys, its nice to know were in safe hands.

To see the time we shared simply click the folder below

Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 81

0 comments:

Post a Comment