Pages

I'm Changing and So Is My Life

It is so humid here it makes exercise difficult. Although I was trying as hard as I could, exercise this morning left me feeling a little worn.


I think my pregnancy dream means I am expecting a big change in my life. This change has been apparent to me for months now—i.e. already showing. The change will affect my life in great ways, but it will need to be nurtured and cared for. And I don't have to forget Al. He will always be a part of my life. OK. So what is the change? I'm still trying to figure it out. Is it linked to the way I look? Is it linked to my career? Is it both? Is it that I've lost a lot of weight and things seem to be coming easier to me now? In my dream, the pregnancy was something I didn't know I has until I took a test. What test will I be taking? I don't know. When I get it figured out, I'll let you know.

Yesterday I did some work in front of my house. I toted six 50 pound bags of river rocks from Lowes to my car, and then from my car to the front of my house all by myself. And it didn't wear me out. It actually exhilarated me. I need about 12 more bags. I don't think I can get them all at once though. My little car likely won't hold that much. But I can get at least six at a time. Doing anything is so much easier now. I amaze myself at the amount I'm able to lift and carry.

Well, that's it for today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment