Pages

Private Yoga Lesson

My blood pressure is running about 95/60 today. I feel weird. It's too low. I just ate some chips so I could have the salt. I'm not sure why it's so low. It usually runs kind of low, like about 110/65. But I feel OK. Today is just off.

I had today off because it's election day in W.Va. We use the public schools as polling places so the kids were off too. Isn't it a great world?

Since everyone was off today, when I went to aerobics this morning, I was the only one there. But it was nice. There was a substitute instructor. And she was great. Finally, an instructor my own age. Anyway, we didn't even do step aerobics today. We did yoga. And I loved it. I had my own private yoga session. So now I want to do yoga. I used to do it all of the time when I was a kid. I was in great shape then. The flexibility that you get from yoga is incomparable to any other exercise. I wanted to get out some of my yoga tapes and do them. But I think if I bend over I'll pass out. I have to get my blood pressure up a little.

I'll let you know how the yoga goes. For now, I'm going to sign off. I just feel too weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment