Pages

Sleep Eating

I took a sleeping pill before I went to bed last night. It was the one with the reputation for "sleep eating" problems. I got up in the middle of the night and ate the pineapple I had in the frig. No, it wasn't a whole pineapple. It was cut up. And at least it was something that was good for me. I don't know why I took the whole pill. I usually break them in half. At least I didn't go out and drive somewhere. One time after Al died, I actually drove to McDonald's while under the influence of this sleeping pill. So why do I still take them? I have an additive personality.


"Crush" sighting at the gym today. So it's good day in spite of anything else that may or may not happen. I wonder if he knows I ogle him?

I think my body needs a rest, but I afraid to stop because I'm afraid I won't start again. I just had four days off though. But legs are really crampy. Maybe I'm dehydrated. Maybe I need potassium. Maybe I need a massage. yeah. That would be nice.

Weight Watchers today. If I have any good news, I'll report it right away. Until then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment