Pages

Show me the way to go home...

...I'm tired and I want to go to bed, having done three weeks consecutively I think I deserve it.

Yet another great program (programme??) under my belt. Everyone got to do something and they all seemed to enjoy it, which was nice!
A slightly smaller group this week, which in itself presents new challenges, but no problems I'm glad to report.

Aye, very good week, very good indeed! Some really talented people showed off their own skills, whether it was in activities, karaoke, in 1 to 1's or simply on the dance floor, it was good to see.
The entertainment hour was simply brimming with acts, performances, jokes and readings.

The weather has been kind although the threat of rain was always looming.

Only one small piece of new material this week - its getting harder to keep producing new stuff for every program, but I still have a few tricks up my sleeve (as all good magicians do).
Well time to move on, like ships passing in the night!


Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 82

0 comments:

Post a Comment