Pages

Getting Past the Set Point

So my week ends well. "Crush" sighting this morning—although a piece of exercise equipment obstructed my view, it was still nice. OMG. He looks good.


I heard this morning that our regular aerobics instructor was injured. She blew out her bicep. Wow. How do you do that? So I'm wondering who'll be teaching next week? I hope that Cassie comes back. I loved the zumba/step combination. It was a lot of fun, and it didn't feel like exercise.

I'm still struggling with weight loss. I don't know what's going on. Also, I feel like I'm going to have a period. This whole menopause thing sucks. Either let me go ahead and have a period, or just stop altogether so I can get on with my life. And, I think I'm stuck at a new set point for my body. I think my body just doesn't want to give up any more fat. So it's hanging onto the 45+ pounds I still have to lose for dear life. How do I get past this? I was counting calories for crying out loud and still gained weight. How can that be? Please somebody, tell me.

From June 7 to 11, I'll be in Atlanta. Maybe the change will do me some good. The last time I traveled, I lost weight. Maybe my body needs a good shock. I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment