Pages

1,000 Whinny Excuses

This morning I managed to do 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill. I did 20 minutes between 5% and 8% inclines and 10 minutes of gradual cooling down. I did 80 crunches and some stretching. I swear to God, I will get back to the weights on Monday. Yes, I have 1,000 whinny excuses for not doing them today. I have blisters on my hands and one on my little toe. My right hamstring still hurts. Shall I go on?

This weekend I'm planning on at least cleaning my house. I can't stand looking at it anymore. Who can live like this anyway?

My backyard looks like I never touched it. Yesterday's rain brought down more of the remaining leaves. This weekend we're going to get down into the 30s here. So that should bring down the rest of them. Looks like more raking next week.

I saw My Gym Hunk this morning. You know? There has to be a God if there's stuff like that walking around.

My diet is getting much better now that I have this wager with JD . It's funny—but when you add that competitive edge to something, it gives you more motivation. And I am sooo gonna kick his butt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment