Pages

I'm Still Walking Backward

I had 1555 calories yesterday, and I did 30 minutes of walking with the boys. Yes, I'm still walking backward, and it's still working. My legs are feeling better and better everyday. I cannot believe this is all it took. Who knew? Well, someone did or I wouldn't know it now.

Next week I've got to get back to my routine. I'll still be walking the boys during lunch. And I'll have that time to walk backward as well. I want to start walking backward on the treadmill for about 10 to 15 minutes of my workout. I know it sounds weird that I'm excited about walking backward. But if you knew how bad my right leg ached. . . .And all it took my working on strengthening my hamstring muscles.

Well, I'll try to post more pictures of my boys today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment