Pages

Yes Indeed I'm Walkin'

I made it back to they gym today. I did 25 minutes walking backward on the treadmill—very awkward I'm telling you. And I did 20 minutes walking forward with 10 of those minutes doing various inclines all the way up to 15%. I stretched afterward, and I feel pretty good. Tomorrow, I'll get back to the weights.

I weighed myself yesterday, I'm not doing too well. In fact, I gained three pounds from the last time I weighed myself. I don't know if it will still be the same tomorrow, but this is very discouraging. I did not cheat. For the record, I've done better than I have for a long time. I've been taking the boys for long walks. We did three miles on the Rail Trail on Sunday. So I think that I'm not going to lose any more weight until I'm actually menopausal. There are just too many hormone fluctuations right now. But I'm not giving up. Maybe I can at least maintain.

I do not have calories for yesterday (because I was so discouraged I did not care what I ate.) Sunday's were 1750.

The pups doing great. They love walking. I don't have to go home today because my brother is at home with them.

Today marks three years since Al died.

0 comments:

Post a Comment