Pages

It's Too Late to Turn Back Now

As of tomorrow, I will be the proud adoptive parent of an adorable part husky puppy. His name will be Caleb. Chance is excited, although he's not really sure why. He's needed a baby brother for so long. I said I would never get another male dog--but never say never is how it goes.

I have needed something to look forward to for so long. And I need something to take care of. Chance is pretty independent. But he's so very lonely, and he has been for much of his life. I've always felt bad about that. He barks at other animals he sees, not because he's being aggressive but because he wants them to come play with him. I'm hoping that this will work out--and I think it will.

I'm excited. There's so much to do. I need to get Chance's puppy cage upstairs. I need to get Caleb a bed and some puppy stuff. I need to get a leash for him. Wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment