Pages

seven more things


I've been tagged.


By Mom2Amara, who I tagged for this same meme last year.

Here are the rules:

  1. Post the rules on your blog.

  2. Write 7 random things about yourself.

  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.

  4. Pass on the tag.
I am not sure if there are actually seven things I have not already shared on this blog but, as this seems like a good subject for a post-chemo Friday, I will give it a shot.

1. I love the way my dogs smell. I stick my face in their fur sometimes and inhale.

2. I am afraid of heights.

3. My greatest insecurity is that the people I love will stop loving me.

4. Laughter is very important to me. I credit my mom for my goofy sense of humour.

5. I have been to every Canadian province and territory except Saskatchewan and Nunavut.

6. My first two bikes were red. I loved them very much. Both were surprises from my parents, although I got to choose the second one. The first one had a banana seat. The second was my first bike with gears and hand brakes.

7. In December, it will be three years since I found the lump that turned out to be cancer. Some days, this fact still surprises me.

I tag Lene, the Maven, Rebecca, Dee, Babz, nonlineargirl and deb (who I am not linking to because I am not sure how public she wants her blog to be but I want her to do the seven things anyway).

0 comments:

Post a Comment