Pages

Doctor Doctor...

This weeks program was full of Doctors (dermatologists) which was a comforting feeling, fortunately we didn't need their professional side.

The week was packed with interesting things for people to talk about and do.
Obviously a lot were geared towards the medical profession, and I adapted a sketch based on a Fry and Laurie sketch concerning Doctors, which was very enjoyable to perform; well done Jose Luis.


It was typically challenging for all participants regardless of their levels, but they conquered their fears and managed to understood clearly by the Anglos; so well done!
I guess I will get to see some of you again and I look forward to doing so.
The karaoke was a hit and so was the party, getting out of the hotel on Thursday was welcomed too.
The presentations however just seemed to go on and on and on - and if I had let them, ON!!!
Richardo you still have a presentaion to finish!

Vincenc thank you for offering me your heart ;)
All in all, a great weeks work well done. So no complaints my end.


Click the folder below to access the photos of our time together

From Vaughan Town - Gredos - Program 97

0 comments:

Post a Comment